My full name is Chinonyelum Melvina Nwanna. I am an upcoming graduate from the University of Toronto with an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree
Who Am I?
I am a creative powerhouse; I am someone who freely explores personal passions, but will also reflect on their calculated (quantitative and qualitative) results. In all areas (e.g. work, school, and extracurricular activities), I am assertive when it is necessary for the maintenance of respectful and productive collaboration between peers.
In my workplace, I will work on departmental and cross-functional projects within the corporation. I am passionate about the successful and accessible implementation of products and services. Outside the workplace, I value and study user experienced and user-generated content, front-end interfaces for enterprise Content Management System platforms, frameworks for developing responsive front-end web and mobile user interfaces, web analytics for metrics-based User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) design, data-driven web services and platforms, and understanding applications of Application Program interfaces (APIs).
I am not idle; I will constantly develop myself.
Outside my workplace, I will continue to work on passion projects like the book publication of my own novels and short stories
As a Digital Marketing and Communication
• Business Tactics – Product, Project, & Risk Management
• Copywriting – Business & Storytelling Applications
• Data Management – Data Analysis & Market Research
• Digital Marketing – Email, Social Media, & SEO/SEM marketing
• Main Types of Editing – Content, Stylistic, Copyediting, & Proofreading
• User Experience Development – Content Management Systems (CMS), Website/SaaS Personas, Wireframes, & Prototypes
I’ve Read (And Will Read Again)
- Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
- A Complicated Kindness by Miriam Toews
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
- Freshwater by Akwaeke Emezi
- Surviving Schizophrenia, 6th Edition: A Family Manual Paperback by E. Fuller Torrey
- The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness Paperback by Elyn R. Saks
- The Quiet Room: A Journey Out of the Torment of Madness by Amanda Bennett and Lori Schiller
- The Icarus Girl by Helen Oyeyemi
- Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
- In The Dark by E. Nesbit
- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson
- The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V. E. (Victoria) Schwab
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi