My full name is Chinonyelum Melvina Nwanna. I am an upcoming graduate from the University of Toronto with an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree
Who Am I?
I am a creative powerhouse; I am someone who freely explores personal passions, but will also reflect on their calculated (quantitative and qualitative) results. In all areas (e.g. work, school, and extracurricular activities), I am assertive when it is necessary for the maintenance of respectful and productive collaboration between peers.
In my workplace, I will work on departmental and cross-functional projects within the corporation. I am passionate about the successful and accessible implementation of products and services. Outside the workplace, I value and study user experienced and user-generated content, front-end interfaces for enterprise Content Management System platforms, frameworks for developing responsive front-end web and mobile user interfaces, web analytics for metrics-based User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) design, data-driven web services and platforms, and understanding applications of Application Program interfaces (APIs).
I am not idle; I constantly develop myself.
Outside my workplace, I will continue to work on passion projects like the book publication of my own novels and short stories
As a Digital Marketing and Communication
• Business Tactics – Product, Project, & Risk Management
• Copywriting – Business & Storytelling Applications
• Data Management – Data Analysis & Market Research
• Digital Marketing – Email, Social Media, & SEO/SEM marketing
• Main Types of Editing – Content, Stylistic, Copyediting, & Proofreading
• User Experience Development – Content Management Systems (CMS), Website/SaaS Personas, Wireframes, & Prototypes